"Built Better By Choice!" Gardenview Homes have been building homes in the Gardenview Additions since 2013 and we have built over 50 homes in the Gardenview Additions.
Gardenview Inc. is the developer and builder for the Gardenview Additions.
Gardenview Homes is currently offering site built homes in the Gardenview 4th Addition and 5th Addition sites are available.
Walk out home sites are available in the 5th addition and we have done preliminary planning for the new Fairview Development coming in 2026-2027.
Standard features in the Gardenview Homes are the folowing:
- All homes are built on site by quality local professional contractors.
- 2" x 6" exterior walls with full OSB sheeting and house wrap.
- Insulation: R-50 attic, R-23+ exterior sidewalls, R-23 basement.
- Roof: 25 lb. felt underlayment rather than 10 or 15 lb. felt, Landmark asphalt 25 year mock shake asphalt shingles.
- Energy efficiency: 95% efficient forced air natural gas furnace, 16 SEER air conditioning, high efficient electric water heater and air to air fresh air exchanger, professionally tested and rated energy efficiency that exceeds local building code standards.
- Maintenance free exterior, vinyl siding, aluminum soffits.
- Seamless gutters and downspouts, all 5" gutters and downspouts rather 4".
- Vinyl low E single hung windows. Colonial grids facing the street.
- Single sidelight steel insulated front door, steel insulated garage to mud room door.
- Accenting colored shutters on front exterior windows.
- 12' x 12' treated deck with landscape fabric and pea rock under deck or sod (under deck weed control) stairs to ground level, built on 6" x 6" treated supports, rather than 4" x 4", extra support for future sun room or screen porch, 6' sliding energy efficient glass door to deck.
- Oversized extra deep insulated garage with 8' steel insulated garage rather than 7' aluminum un- insulated garage door. Windows in garage doors and decorative hinges and handles.
- Separate mud room with closet made shelving.
- All cabinetry with draw pulls and door knobs.
- Open railing in great room rather than sheetrock stub wall.
- Upgraded energy efficient LED lighting throughout.
- Open floor plan with large great room and master suite (or) suites.
- Closet Maid closet organizers throughout.
- Stainless steel gas stove, microwave and dishwasher, gas or electric hook ups for dryer.
- Adjustable shelves in kitchen cabinetry.
- Framed load bearing walls lower level rather than steel pipe supports for extra value.
- Framed exterior basement walls with 6" insulation and vapor barrier rather than hung commercial building insulation.
- Concrete egress window wells with tiling, rather than window well that is vinyl, aluminum or fiberglass, for longer life. or per design
- Sump pump drain line tiled underground to 8" exterior street drain.
- Pre plumbed passive radon system, 95% reduction per EPA standards.
- Lower level walls with double plated rim joist for a full 8’ basement height.
- All construction materials provided by Suburban Lumber, Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Fully sodded yards.
- Dual water meters, 1 for yard watering to reduce cost and save sewer fees.
- Ring doorbell camera.
- 2 camera surveillance system with pre-programmed Androd tablet.
- Fiber optic TV and internet provided ATC Communications.
- Smart home features provided by RCTech
Provided Details Are Confidential to Gardenview, Inc. And Are Not Meant To Be Shared With Other Builders. We Appreciate Your Confidentiality And Look Forward To Providing Our Home Owners With The Best Value For The Price. Thank You! Gardenview, Inc.
All Features Are Subject To Change Per Selection And Availability
Please Contact Project Manager RJ Murphy For Additional Details or Questions.
Call of text 319-360-6345